Box And Pan Folder
- The machines are of solid all steel construction.
- All turning parts are located in replaceable bushes.
- The bending blade and clamping beam are adjustable to cater for sharp or big corner radius.
- The bending blade and clamping beam are balanced with counterweights for easy operation, and the clamping pressure can be adjusted for various metal thicknesses.
- The fingers are easily removed and can be mounted in any position along the beam.
- Back stops and angle stops are provided for repetition bending and special tooling can be supplied at extra cost.
|Capacity in M.S.mm||1||2||1.5||1.5|
|Lift of clamping beam||50||75||75||75|
|Clearance under fingers||20||30||30||50|
|Min. return bend with angle blade||40||65||65||65|
|Min.return bend with auxiliary blade||10*||15*||15*||20|
|No.& width of fingers||1×25
|Approximate mass kg||40||850||1150||1450|
N.B. When removing the angle and auxiliary blade , the thickness of the material to be bent must be reduced by 0.5 mm ,for each step e.g. capacity with angle blade is 1.5 mm,capacity without auxiliary is 1 mm.