Hand Notcher 100 x 100 x 3
Adjustable lower blades guarantee cuts without burrs. Notches as large as 100 x 100mm, in 3 mm mild steel, can be cut in one operation. Gauges are suitable for straight and mitre cutting. The special design of the blades, the point of which first touches the sheet, has the following advantages.
1. The sheet is kept in place and cannot move.
2. When cutting small notches, the handle has to make a small stroke.
Enquiry about Hand Notcher 100 x 100 x 3
Enter your name :
Enter your Email Id :
Enter your phone no :
Enter your address :
Enter your Message :
Enter the security code shown above
Robust Fabricated *choice of 4 table slots* 2 to 1 reduction for easy operation. Specifications...
Daylight & Strokes (Ram to Base) 400mm Distance between columns 300mm Gap in base 90mm Ram Diameter 45mm Overall size of base 430mm x 220mm Nett weight 80kg
Table size 550x320 Daylight 320 Distance between columns 590 Stand 900x900x700 Weight 100kg
- The machines are of solid all steel construction.
- All turning parts are located in replaceable bushes.
- The bending blade and clamping beam are adjustable to cater for sharp or big corner radius.
- The bending blade and clamping beam are balanced with counterweights for easy operation, and the clamping pressure can be adjusted for various metal thicknesses.
- The fingers are easily removed and can be mounted in any position along the beam.
- Back stops and angle stops are provided for repetition bending and special tooling can be supplied at extra cost.
MODEL 1/600 2/1250 1.5/2000 1.5/2500 Capacity in M.S.mm 1 2 1.5 1.5 Bending width 610 1260 2010 2500 Lift of clamping beam 50 75 75 75 Clearance under fingers 20 30 30 50 Min. return bend with angle blade 40 65 65 65 Min.return bend with auxiliary blade 10* 15* 15* 20 No.& width of fingers 1x25 1x40 1x60 1x75 1x120 2x150 2x76 4x96 5x146 2x76 4x96 6x146 3x200 2x75 4x96 8x146 4x200 Dimension LxWxH 850x400 550 1900x1000 1450 2700x1000 1450 3000x1100 1450 Approximate mass kg 40 850 1150 1450
SPECIFICATION MODEL 2
- Capacity in 40kg/mm.sq tensile strength
- Throat depth
- Centre distance of rolls
- Mass kg.
- Motorised Drive
- Pedestal with storage for rolls