The direct drive truecut shears is a fast, accurate,rugged machine with a wide range of industrial applications.
- Capable of shearing a wide range of materials including mild steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, rubber, fibreboards, bakelite,plastics.
- Suitable for incorporating into automatic production lines.
Low cutting rake
- Low cutting angle(1 and a half degrees) and inclined shear direction eliminate bowling and twist. Produces accurate, straight cuts and flat cut-offs. Four Edged, carbon-chrome steel blades ensure accuracy and lengthen blade life. Quick and easy blade clearance setting by means of quickest single levers at side of machine.
Silent drive – minimum maintenance
- Direct brake motor drive, with selector switch for single continuous strokes, provides quiet instantaneous engagement and is self-compensatory for wear.
- Gears in the gear reduction unit are immersed in oil and directly mounted on shaft.
Manually operated back gauge
- Fast accurate setting using rack and pinion.
- Parallel motion.
- An optional magnifying lens reading against a clearly graduated scale. Calibrates in 0.8mm with range of 650mm.
|Stroke / min||50|
|Back gauge range||650mm|
|Approx. net weight||1140kg|
|Approx. overall size|
|Left to right x front to back x height||1850 x 850 x 1117mm|
|Approx. gross weight||1500kg|