Pipe Notcher RA 2- 27 – 43mm dia
Enquiry about Pipe Notcher RA 2- 27 - 43mm dia
Enter your name :
Enter your Email Id :
Enter your phone no :
Enter your address :
Enter your Message :
Enter the security code shown above
Robust Fabricated *choice of 4 table slots* 2 to 1 reduction for easy operation. Specifications...
Daylight & Strokes (Ram to Base) 400mm Distance between columns 300mm Gap in base 90mm Ram Diameter 45mm Overall size of base 430mm x 220mm Nett weight 80kg
The direct drive truecut shears is a fast, accurate,rugged machine with a wide range of industrial applications....
- Capable of shearing a wide range of materials including mild steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, rubber, fibreboards, bakelite,plastics.
- Suitable for incorporating into automatic production lines.
FeaturesLow cutting rake
- Low cutting angle(1 and a half degrees) and inclined shear direction eliminate bowling and twist. Produces accurate, straight cuts and flat cut-offs. Four Edged, carbon-chrome steel blades ensure accuracy and lengthen blade life. Quick and easy blade clearance setting by means of quickest single levers at side of machine.
- Direct brake motor drive, with selector switch for single continuous strokes, provides quiet instantaneous engagement and is self-compensatory for wear.
- Gears in the gear reduction unit are immersed in oil and directly mounted on shaft.
- Fast accurate setting using rack and pinion.
- Parallel motion.
- An optional magnifying lens reading against a clearly graduated scale. Calibrates in 0.8mm with range of 650mm.
Model 3/1250 max Capacity 3mm Max cutting 1270mm Shear angle 1.5 Stroke / min 50 Motor Capacity 4KW Back gauge range 650mm Table Extension 1000mm Approx. net weight 1140kg Approx. overall size Left to right x front to back x height 1850 x 850 x 1117mm Approx. gross weight 1500kg
Corner Notching and Square Notching...Specifications
Max. Size Notch 76 x 76 mm Mild Steel Capacity 1.5mm Height of table from floor 787mm Size of machine 913 x 457 x 304 mm Weight 62kgs
- The machines are of solid all steel construction.
- All turning parts are located in replaceable bushes.
- The bending blade and clamping beam are adjustable to cater for sharp or big corner radius.
- The bending blade and clamping beam are balanced with counterweights for easy operation, and the clamping pressure can be adjusted for various metal thicknesses.
- The fingers are easily removed and can be mounted in any position along the beam.
- Back stops and angle stops are provided for repetition bending and special tooling can be supplied at extra cost.
MODEL 1/600 2/1250 1.5/2000 1.5/2500 Capacity in M.S.mm 1 2 1.5 1.5 Bending width 610 1260 2010 2500 Lift of clamping beam 50 75 75 75 Clearance under fingers 20 30 30 50 Min. return bend with angle blade 40 65 65 65 Min.return bend with auxiliary blade 10* 15* 15* 20 No.& width of fingers 1x25 1x40 1x60 1x75 1x120 2x150 2x76 4x96 5x146 2x76 4x96 6x146 3x200 2x75 4x96 8x146 4x200 Dimension LxWxH 850x400 550 1900x1000 1450 2700x1000 1450 3000x1100 1450 Approximate mass kg 40 850 1150 1450