Pipe Notcher RA 2- 27 – 43mm dia
Enquiry about Pipe Notcher RA 2- 27 - 43mm dia
Enter your name :
Enter your Email Id :
Enter your phone no :
Enter your address :
Enter your Message :
Enter the security code shown above
SPECIFICATION MODEL 2
- Capacity in 40kg/mm.sq tensile strength
- Throat depth
- Centre distance of rolls
- Mass kg.
- Motorised Drive
- Pedestal with storage for rolls
The direct drive truecut shears is a fast, accurate,rugged machine with a wide range of industrial applications....
- Capable of shearing a wide range of materials including mild steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, rubber, fibreboards, bakelite,plastics.
- Suitable for incorporating into automatic production lines.
FeaturesLow cutting rake
- Low cutting angle(1 and a half degrees) and inclined shear direction eliminate bowling and twist. Produces accurate, straight cuts and flat cut-offs. Four Edged, carbon-chrome steel blades ensure accuracy and lengthen blade life. Quick and easy blade clearance setting by means of quickest single levers at side of machine.
- Direct brake motor drive, with selector switch for single continuous strokes, provides quiet instantaneous engagement and is self-compensatory for wear.
- Gears in the gear reduction unit are immersed in oil and directly mounted on shaft.
- Fast accurate setting using rack and pinion.
- Parallel motion.
- An optional magnifying lens reading against a clearly graduated scale. Calibrates in 0.8mm with range of 650mm.
Model 3/1250 max Capacity 3mm Max cutting 1270mm Shear angle 1.5 Stroke / min 50 Motor Capacity 4KW Back gauge range 650mm Table Extension 1000mm Approx. net weight 1140kg Approx. overall size Left to right x front to back x height 1850 x 850 x 1117mm Approx. gross weight 1500kg
...An absolute must for every sheet metal shop, large or small. This compact unit will turn a perfect 6mm uniform edge on an inside or outside radius or can be used on straight work. It can be operated either left handed or right handed, has a capacity 1.2mm or lighter. Both forming rolls are properly case hardened to insure maximum lifetime efficiency. The machine body is precision welded steel throughout. A predetermined height groove is formed into the bottom roll and guides the material through the rollers to insure the perfect uniform edge. Easy grip handle is provided for speedy adjustment between the various gauge materials. It comes completely equipped with a solid steel stand which can be clamped to any bench available in the shop, or can be taken out to the job.
Model: 1/600 Capacity in mild steel 1x600 Length of Blade 630 Overall sizes LxWxH 850x800x1100 Approx. Mass Kg. 110